Who Can Volunteer?
Answer: Everyone can help. We have options for Individuals and Familes, Students, Retirees or Professionals. Whatever your skill set or circumstances are, You are most welcome to be a part of the CDRS Family as a donor or volunteer, short term or long term. Whether you live in or outside of Pakistan, you are welcome to visit our office and field projects or volunteer with CDRS from the comfort of your home…
1) Doctors, nurses, healthcare workers and medical students for medical camps and health centers; Mental health professionals and students for mental health work
2) Physically fit and highly motivated people with skills and experience in hiking, carpentry, plumbing, construction or sanitation for clean water and construction projects in remote areas
3) Teachers and tutors who want to volunteer to educate orphans and children at neglected or remote schools
4) Highly motivated people who can work in our Islamabad office or from their own home to assist with events, promotion, fundraising, social media or administrative work
5) Those who want to start an online fundraiser with their family, friends and social circle
6) Those who want to host an event in their home, school, local restaurant/hall or community center to raise funds and awareness of CDRS and its mission
7) Those who want to start a CDRS Chapter anywhere in the World to help raise funds and awareness of CDRS and its work. If’s a great activity for the whole family
8) Those high school of university students who want to start a CDRS YOUTH Chapter anywhere in the world
9) You can fund and manage your own project with CDRS. We are successfully implementing several personal projects in Pakistan right now for very happy donors living abroad who don’t have time or their own team, but they had a dream to do a project of their own in their ancestral village or in a particular development sector such as Women’s Empowerment or Clean Water or Healthcare. With CDRS, their dreams have become a reality, and so can yours…
How to Volunteer?
All individuals interested in volunteering for CDRS projects should contact CDRS as soon as possible to discuss their skills and available dates for working at the CDRS office, field medical facilities or other project location(s). Due to limited funding, CDRS cannot pay for international or domestic air travel, but all other costs (including food, work gear, sleeping space, etc.) necessary for your volunteer deployment will be covered.
Internships In The Field or Office:
We have opportunities available throughout the year for project management related work. Interns and volunteers will get valuable experience with practical situations involving field work and interaction with people from different backgrounds and cultures. Interns will be given responsibility for administrative and management work in an effective charitable organization. Interns are required at the main office in Islamabad and at CDRS project locations in many areas of Pakistan. Internships may lead to employment or recommendation to other potential employers.
Internships and volunteer work in marketing, fundraising, promotion and administrative work are also available for those who want to work from home.
Other Important Info:
Accommodations, food and transportation will be provided to field volunteers. Volunteers should be aware that electricity shortages and blackouts are a common occurrence. Some limited cell phone service is available in the remote areas where we work and internet access is usually available as well.
Foreign volunteers should bring two copies of their passport and visa as well as a copy of immunization records.
Medical staff should bring: stethoscope, personal medical kit, copy of medical license and/or credentials. Medications, supplies and equipment are provided, however, some items may be in short supply from time to time. We do and appreciate and accept donations of medicines and medical supplies.
What to Bring:
Personal ttems, clothing, camera, laptop. Depending on your expertise and the timing and place of your deployment, any other items which may be useful will be determined when we plan your trip. Check with CDRS if you wish to bring donated funds, medical equipment, medicines or other items for CDRS operations or beneficiaries.
Health Information for International Volunteers:
Please read the recommendations and information on Pakistan travel from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
For more information, please contact
Please Submit The Form Below After Reading All Info On This Page